The University of Melbourne is awarding the Allan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Award to Outstanding applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at the Institution.
The program will support the awarding of ten US $10,000 scholarships to outstanding engineering students at ten premiere partner universities around the globe – one scholarship winner per school.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to £ 10000
Number of Awards: One
- Applicants must have strong communication skills
- Applicants have a minimum WAM of 80 in the previous course
- Applicants must have a leadership role in academic or community based
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in automotive engineering
- Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
How To Apply: Applicants need to take admission in master of engineering study at the University of Melbourne. After taking acceptance, you will be eligible to apply for the award
Visit The Official Website For More Information