The Australian National University in partnership with CSC is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to provide research opportunities to high-quality research students and scholars from the PRC.
Applications Deadline: December 01, 2018
Eligible Countries: China
Value Of Scholarships: Full tuition and stipend
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Communication and information technology
- Life sciences and public health
- Material sciences and new materials
- Energy and environment
- Applied social sciences
- Public policy
- Other areas of study approved by CSC
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the ANU-CSC Scholarships, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a citizen and permanent resident of the PRC at the time of application
- Meet all ANU admissions entry requirements including the English proficiency requirement, and receive either an unconditional offer of a place in an ANU PhD program, or an offer conditional on completion of their current program
- Be selected by their ANU College or Research School for an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship
- Be eligible to receive an Australian student visa
- Return to China at the end of the period of study
- Satisfy other selection criteria set out by the China Scholarship Council
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to follow the instructions set out in the postgraduate research application process.
Visit The Official Website For More Information