Outstanding students and professionals with an interest in English language teaching to study on the MA TESOL. Teachers and ELT professionals are encouraged to apply for one of the bursaries for entry in Autumn 2021:
1. One UK bursary worth £3,000.
2. Two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee.
Application Deadline: 21 June 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full tuition fees
Number of Awards: 3
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
How to Apply: Applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Warwick. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study at the university will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the opportunity. After that, you will need to submit your UCAS application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information