The Arts & Science Fellowships are designed to provide outstanding recent doctoral students advanced training in their field of study.
These fellowships are not discipline specific, but rather can be held in any department or research unit across the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto. Applicants must secure sponsorship of a supervisor, or supervisors, from the professoriate within the Faculty of Arts & Science.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2020 at 11:59pm EST.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Canada
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: These fellowships pay a stipend of $48,000 per year
Duration of Scholarship: Maximum of two years.
- Applicants cannot currently hold a tenure-track or continuing faculty position at a college or university.
- Applicants may be citizens of any country, and from any university. Successful international candidates must meet all Canadian immigration requirements.
How To Apply:
- Submit your CV and a completed Arts & Science Postdoctoral Fellowship application form (www.artsci.utoronto.ca/graduate/postdoctoral-fellowships) to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure ([email protected])The form includes a one page research proposal where you should describe your proposed research project and highlight the importance and impact of the research, and how this research fits into your academic goals. Please note that reference list or bibliography are not necessary for the proposal.
- Arrange for your proposed supervisor(s) to send the Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the office of the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure ([email protected]).
- Submit a completed Arts & Science Postdoctoral Supervisor form to the Vice-Dean Research & Infrastructure ([email protected]).
- In the space provided, please comment on the applicant’s research potential, the quality of the proposed research, the research environment and resources that will be available to the applicant, and how the fellowship will advance the applicant’s career development.
Visit The Official Website For More Information