The Barcelona Supercomputing Center is awarding position to individuals who are willing to pursue a Research program in Spain.
The mission of BSC is to research, develop and manage information technologies in order to facilitate scientific progress. BSC combines HPC service provision and R&D into both computer and computational science (life, earth and engineering sciences) under one roof, and currently has over 500 staff from 44 countries.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018. The vacancy will remain open until suitable candidate has been hired. Applications will be regularly reviewed and potential candidates will be contacted.
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarship:
- The position will be located at BSC within the Life Sciences Department
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment, a highly stimulating environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, flexible hours, extensive training plan, tickets restaurant, private health insurance, fully support to the relocation procedures
- Duration: Temporary
- Salary: we offer a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in Barcelona
- Starting date: 01/02/2019
- Applicants must be Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Applicants must have Good communication and presentation skills.
- Applicants must be International students
How To Apply: Visit the Official Website for Application form
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter with a statement of interest, including two contacts for further references – Applications without this document will not be considered
- A full CV including contact details
Visit The Official Website For More Information