The Chinese University Of Hong Kong invites applications from Individuals who have Interest in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This Scholarship Program aims to help alleviate the financial burden faced by SEN students and their families when the students are pursuing higher education.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: Hong Kong
Value Of Scholarships: Each scholarship recipient will receive a one-off grant of HK$20,000.
Eligibility: To be eligible, the candidates should:
- be local full-time undergraduate students of any discipline;
- have special educational needs as defined in the Hong Kong Rehabilitation Program Plan issued by the
- Labour and Welfare Bureau of the HKSAR Government and confirmed by a medical professional;
- have demonstrable financial need; and
- have outstanding academic achievement at entrance and GPA of at least 2.7 in Term 1, 2018/19 for Year 1
- have obtained a Cumulative GPA of at least 2.7 up to Term 1, 2018/19 for Year 2 or above students.
Visit The Official Website For More Information