The Munich Business School, Germany is inviting applications from interested applicants who has interest in studying for a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to attract some of the best MBS students to study at some of the best partner universities abroad.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2017.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): Germany
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: This is an partial scholarship program awarded to outstanding and dedicated students at Munich Business School. It contains a reduction of up to 20% reduction on the tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semester.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their secondary school educational program
- have good academic records
- be proficient in English Language
How To Apply: Click here to apply
The following are required during application:
- Certified copy of the school leaving certificate, e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur, Matura, IB, Highschool Diploma etc. Alternatively, certified copies of the last three school certificates
- Letter of motivation (1 page)
- Recent passport size photograph (professional, in color with bright background)
- Proof of English language proficiency, alternatively planned test date
- Proof of basic German language skills
- Application form (for applications sent by email or post)
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information