The University Of Queensland – Australia is offering the Biomedical Imaging Technology- Molecular Imaging Scholarships to outstanding and enthusiastic individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship recipient will receive:
- $32,788 per annum tax-free (2019 rate) indexed annually.
- MPhil funding is for two years with possible extension up to 28.5 months; PhD funding is for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: Australian and NZ citizens
Type: Postgraduate research level
Value Of Scholarships: $32,788
- Applicants must be graduate students who live in Australia and NZ.
- To be eligible to apply you must meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ, please visit the Graduate School’s website.
How To Apply: The complete application with all materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
Supporting Documents: Submit the following package of materials to be considered for the Scholarship program:
- Cover letter including why you are interested in the CIBIT program, your career aspirations, and the skills you bring and want to develop in the program.
- Academic transcript/s for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- International applicants: Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements (eg. IELTS).
Visit The Official Website For More Information