If you’re a self-funded International Student paying overseas fees, you may qualify for a scholarship of £1,500 on your first year of study with us. You do not need to complete an application form to be considered for this scholarship.
Scholarship Name: The Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarship
Value of Awards: £1,500 on first year
- One off fee reduction of £1,500 available to all applicants paying overseas fees on their first year of study
- Applicants must be self-funded
- Programme of study must be at least one year in duration
- The tuition fee charged must be at least £15,000
- This scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with another scholarship or bursary offered by Buckinghamshire New University.
- The continuation scholarship is only available as a one-off fee reduction of £1,500 for each year of study
- The continuation scholarship is subject to satisfactory attendance and successful progression on the course, from the previous level of study.