Southern Queensland University – Australia is offering three Bupa International Student Bursaries to support three international on-campus students continuing their undergraduate or post-graduate coursework studies at the institution.
Bupa is a leading healthcare organization in Australia and New Zealand, offering health cover to international students through their Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). They have over 65 years’ experience and understand that healthcare can be confusing to new visitors.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: $500
Number of Awards: Three
- Applicants must be an international on-campus student
- Applicants must have a minimum of 6 USQ study units completed and credited towards their current program as at the release of results for Semester 2 2020
- Applicants must be continuing their studies at USQ in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework program in Semester 1 2021.
- Applicants must be enrolled on-campus at any USQ campus.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language
How To Apply: Applicants must complete an International Application Form and submit your admission application through a USQ Scholarships Online Application Management System.
Visit The Official Website For More Information