The University of Wollongong – Australia is removing financial hindrance for high potential applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The program is open for brilliant international applicants who will commence in the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: 10% tuition fee and 20% tuition fee
Number of Awards: Various
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Communication and Media
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Creative Arts, Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of International Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Computer Science
- Master of Education
- Master of Education Advanced
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Maritime Policy
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health Advanced
- Applicants must have to take admission in the bachelors or masters degree coursework at the university
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university
- Applicants must have a student visa and also accomplish the other admission requirements of the university.
How To Apply: Interested applicants have to enrol in a bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university and after being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
The university may ask you for following documents such as:
- An offer of admission letter
- Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)
- Scholarship letter (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of your academic transcripts
- For credit exemption, all relevant documents, including syllabi for courses and subjects completed overseas
- Personal identification documents such as a driver’s license or ID card; and
- Any medical records or prescriptions you will need.
- Copy of passport
Visit The Official Website For More Information