The University of Waterloo is providing Catherine E.B. Hanna Accounting Entrance Scholarships to high achieving students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The awards are made annually to students entering Year One of the Accounting and Financial Management program. In addition to overall academic excellence, students will have attained high levels of success in humanities subjects at the high school level.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $2,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be outstanding in academic performance at the University.
- Submit Admission Information Form (AIF) and AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA)
- Submit previous academic transcripts and certificates of the previous degree
- Meet the documents required at the University.
- Be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Application Process: To be considered for the undergraduate degree programme applicants have to take admission to the University.
Visit The Official Website For More Information