The Collaboration for Evidence-Based Healthcare and Public Health in Africa (CEBHA+) invites applications from International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This program aims to build long-term capacity and infrastructure for evidence-based healthcare and public health in sub-Saharan Africa, by focusing on both prevention of disease and delivery of care for NCDs.
Applications Deadline: November 26, 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are awarded to international as well as Malawian citizens.
Eligible Field Of Study: Public Health
Value Of Scholarships: The total scholarship is valued at € 24,000 and will be paid out over 3 years.
Scholarship can be taken in: Each of the doctoral candidates will be hosted at one of three institutions:
- South African Medical Research Council (students may be registered at any university in sub-Saharan Africa)
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Malawi
How To Apply: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria should please submit the following documents by 26 November 2018.
- Completed application form
- Copy of Passport/ID
- Full CV
- Motivational letter outlining relevant research experience
- Proof of registration from doctoral candidate’s university (if applicable)
- Summary of intended doctoral research
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information