Applicants are invited from Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at University of Guelph, Canada.
This scholarship program is designed to help develop research skills and assist in the training of highly qualified personnel by supporting students who demonstrate a high standard of achievement in their studies.
Application deadline: December 1, 2018
Eligible Countries: Canada
Eligibility: To be eligible for scholarship program, applicants must;
- be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
- be enrolled in, have applied for a Masters degree program at University of Guelph.
- have completed their Bachelors degree program
- have excellent results from previous educational programs
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
- Applicants must complete and submit the online application using the Research Portal. Students should refer to the CGS M application instructions for details on how to complete their application. Additionally, the Canadian Common CV (CCV) must be completed and the confirmation number uploaded to the CGS M application on the Research Portal.
- Applications will be reviewed and ranked by the applicant’s proposed or current academic department/school.
- The Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Awards Committee will review the applications and select those that will be offered a CGS M Award at the University of Guelph.
Visit The Official Website For More Information