The University Of Edinburgh – UK is offering the Chemistry Tercentenary International Scholarship Program to Interested applicants who are seeking to acquire a Chemistry degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship will have a value of £28,600 and will cover your tuition fees and will be tenable for one academic session. This award cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded scholarships. It can, however, be combined with other partial funding.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: £28,600
Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:
- Before applying to this educational award; the participants have to register themselves in a Masters Degree program at the university.
- After completing your registration in your program, you can submit your interest towards the grant by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information