This scholarship supports International students through the pursuit of veterinary learning by contributing to the costs of undertaking any type of extramural work and external practical learning experience.
Dr. Clyde McGill and Dr. Colleen Rigby are Murdoch veterinary alumni who aim to help you pursue exceptional extramural or external practical learning experiences to enhance your learning, improve your potential as a veterinarian, and make a contribution to the University, the veterinary profession or the broader community.
Application Deadline: 01 March 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: 1
- Applicants must be enrolled in Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at Murdoch University.
- Applicants must Intend to engage in any type of extramural placement that meets the requirements of Murdoch’s School of Veterinary Medicine.
- Applicants will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
This scholarship requires you to provide the following documents:
- completed application form
- a personal statement of no more than one A4 page that outlines:
- what makes the extramural project exceptional
- how the intended project builds on your previous experiences and interests
- how the practical experience will benefit you personally and impact on your chosen future specialty
- how the project will benefit the community, University and/or profession
- how the learning experience will impact on your chosen future specialty or profession
- a confirmation letter from the organization or veterinarian supervising the extramural
Visit The Official Website For More Information