The Royal Veterinary College (RVC) invites application from individuals who has interest in studying for a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship program is funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and academic direction is provided by the Royal Veterinary College (RVC), a constituent College of the University of London.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc in Veterinary Epidemiology
- Public Health by distance learning.
Eligible Countries: Developing Commonwealth Countries
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing commonwealth country.
- have completed their bachelors degree program with Either a second class honours degree, or the equivalent, in a scientific subject:
- veterinary science
- animal science
- biological sciences or medicine
- have excellent results from previous educational programs.
How To Apply: Interested applicants should complete the Scholarship Application Form [Word Doc] and email with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Course Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 12th May 2017
Visit The Official Website For More Information