The ConceptLab at the University of Oslo is delighted to offer the ConceptLab Visiting Fellowships to individuals who are looking at pursuing a degree program in Norway.
This scholarship program is created to foster collaborative research on “conceptual engineering” – the critique and improvement of concepts. We investigate concepts from across philosophy and beyond. The center’s remit thus covers all areas of philosophy: theoretical, practical, and historical.
Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Collaborative visiting positions come with a stipend of NOK 20 000 per month for up to 3 months to support travel and accommodation costs during the course of the fellowship.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must hold an academic position or are PhD Students.
How To Apply: Application procedure for Visiting Fellowships Applications should consist of:
- A cover letter, which outlines the proposed duration and timing of your stay and a plan for collaborative activities that justifies holding the fellowship at ConceptLab (e.g. giving talks; organizing workshops / conferences with ConceptLab ; participating in an existing research project (ii) a short curriculum vitae (no more than 3 pages).
- Names, positions, organizations and email addresses for two referees
Applicants can apply for both collaborative and the non-stipendiary fellowships within the same application. Please indicate if you are applying for both schemes in your cover letter.
Visit The Official Website For More Information