The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, an independent Australian federal government agency invites applications from Interested applicants who are willing to undergo a degree program in Australia.
This scholarship program is created to improve the economic and social performance of industry for the benefit of the community.
Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Scholarships valued at $7,000 per year, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per annum
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply you must have (or expect to gain):
- first class honours or equivalent in a relevant research area;
- admission to an Australian University as a PhD student;
- a Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or university equivalent; and
- an university supervisor who is willing and able to supervise you
- If you have already commenced your PhD studies, you must be less than 12 months into your PhD at 1 January 2019.
- International applicants must have the appropriate immigration approvals to allow them to take up the scholarship.
How To Apply: You will be required to:
- select your preferred research project(s) in order of preference;
- submit a resume/cover letter (as one document) which includes:
- the reasons why the research project/s you have selected are of interest to you; and how your previous skills/knowledge and experience meets the project requirements;
- the names and contact details of two academic referees; and
- an outline of your longer-term career aspirations and detail how this program will help you achieve them.
- upload your academic results in the ‘Requested Information’ field.
If you experience difficulties applying online call 1300 984 220 and someone will be able to assist you. Outside business hours please email: email@example.com.
Visit The Official Website For More Information