The Centre for the Study of Japanese Religions is offering the International Student Bursary to Interested applicants who are looking at acquiring a degree program at University of London, UK
The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to £5,000 for one year for a full-time program. £5,000 will be paid for part-time MA programs and £2,500 will be paid for part-time research degree programs.
Application Deadline: 7 May 2020
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and Overseas
- Applicants must have an offer to study the full or part-time taught masters and research degree with a focus on Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism.
- Applicants must have to give evidence in the statement of the admission application of their ability to use sources in Japanese.
- Applicants must possess an outstanding academic record.
How To Apply:
- on-line Taught Masters application.
- Please see here for guidance on how to apply for a Research Degree (MPhil/PhD) and for an on-line application.
- Interested applicants must apply for this scholarship via the on-line application form
You must apply for this scholarship via the on-line application form
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information