Are you an International Student? Are you looking to complete your degree program in Germany? Universität Hamburg supports its international students on their way to the successful completion of their degrees with degree completion grants.
These studentships are usually awarded for 6 months with funding ranges between €200 and a maximum of €720.
- 1st June
- 1st December
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- not be German citizens;
- not be eligible for BAföG (federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
Application Process: For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are available here):
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Application link 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
Forms: Evaluation for a Universität Hamburg Degree Completion Grant (PDF)
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information
1 thought on “Degree Completion Grants For International Students At Universität Hamburg, Germany 2021”
how can i, apply for this scholarship?