Are you an International Student? Are you looking to complete your degree program in Germany?
Universität Hamburg supports its international students on their way to the successful completion of their degrees with degree completion grants.
- 1st June 2018 (for period of funding from 1 July–31 December) (CLOSED)
- 1st December 2018 (for period of funding from 1 January–30 June)
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- not be German citizens;
- not be eligible for BAföG (federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
Application Process: For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are available here):
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- tabular CV
- reason for your application
- tabular schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information