The Maynooth University, Ireland is awarding an exciting opportunity to students who want to study a degree program at the Institution.
The University will provide all the following benefits:
- Full annual tuition fees support (approximately €6,200 per annum);
- A fixed maintenance award of €10,000 [or €16,000] per annum;
- Participation in Departmental activities as part of this scholarship is required to undertake teaching support duties for up to 240 hours per year, with generally no more than 4 hours in any one week. These activities will be carried out under the direction of the Head of Department or a member of staff nominated by the Head.
Application Deadline: OPEN.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Research degree
Value of Award: €6,200
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must have a relevant first-class or 2.1 honor in their primary degree or have a relevant master’s degree.
- Applicants must have fluency in English, both written and spoken, as per Maynooth University’s general requirements.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university.