The Digital Agriculture Supplementary International Awards is awarded to outstanding students to enable them to pursue a degree in Science, Engineering, or Technology at the Australian National University – Australia.
Australian National University will provide twelve scholarships of $15,000 per annum to domestic and international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $15,000
Number of Awards: 12
Eligible Field of Studies: Ph.D. degree programme in either the College of Science or the College of Engineering & Computer Science.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the field of Information Science relevant to the Agriculture domain, based in the either the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
- has demonstrated First class honours (H1), or equivalence; and
- have signed a Student Agreement with CSIRO, unless otherwise agreed in writing with CSIRO; and
- must not be in full-time employment
- should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
How To Apply: Applicants must take admission in a Ph.D. degree programme at the Australian National University. After getting enrolled, all candidates submit their application via an application form – see https://ceat.org.au/innovation-training/digital-agriculture-phd-supplementary-scholarship/.
Visit The Official Website For More Information