The University of South Africa will be hosting a Distance Learning award. This means that you will be studying for a degrees program with the University of South Africa, but in your home country.
All eligible applicants will be provided with an educational fund to cover their expenses and tuition fee.
Application Deadline: July 9, 2020
Eligible Countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St Vincent and The Grenadines, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu and Zambia.
Value of Award: Educational Fund
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field of Studies:
- MSc in Agriculture at the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES)
- MSc Flotation, MSc Combination, MSc Biogas, MSc Bioremediation, MSc Fischer Tropsch, MSc Gasification, MSc Process Synthesis at the College of Science, Engineering and Technology (CSET)
- MEd in Open Distance Learning at the College of Education (CEDU)
- All two-year distance learning Masters courses in the College of Economics and Management Sciences (CEMS)
- All two-year distance learning Masters courses College of Human Sciences (CHS)
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Applications will close at 4pm (UTC +1) on 9 July.
Visit The Official Website For More Information