The International Peace Research Association Foundation invites applications for the Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship in Peace and Development Studies for Women from countries in the Global South who have already been accepted to a graduate program in peace studies from an accredited university.
All other applicants will not be considered. Do not apply if you are male, an undergraduate, or not from a developing country.
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2021
Offered Annually? Every 2 years
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
Eligible Field of Study: Peace and Development studies
Number of Scholarships: Two
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship consists of US $ 10,000 in 2 years (US $ 5,000 per year) to cover university expenses of students
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- who have completed a Bachelor’s degree,
- who have been accepted into a graduate program and
- whose graduate work is to be focused on issues related to the goals of IPRA.
How To Apply:
- Application (English , Spanish or French)
- Letter of Acceptance to your graduate program (may be pdf)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (recommenders must email letters directly to Ms. Crystal Money.)
EMAIL ONE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM To Program Administrative Assistant Ms. Crystal N. Money at:
Visit The Fellowship Program For More Information