The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) invites applications from Outstanding students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship is available to an Indigenous student undertaking an approved travel or exchange program which will contribute to their educational experience at UTS.
Applications Deadline: 25th February 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must;
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- A Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organization; or
- A UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- Have completed at least one (1) session (equivalent to 24 credit points) of study in a UTS undergraduate course with a minimum pass average; and
- Be enrolled in a UTS undergraduate course for the duration of the scholarship.
How To Apply: Applications for this scholarship are currently open. To apply please complete the online application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information