Are you interested in acquiring a degree program in Ireland?
The Government of Ireland is offering scholarship opportunities to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at any Irish Institution.
This scholarship program is created to support suitably qualified research master’s and doctoral candidates pursuing, or intending to pursue, full-time research in any discipline.
Application Deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 1st November 2017
Eligible Countries: National and International
To Be Taken At (Country): Ireland
Type: Masters, PhD
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award:
- a stipend of €16,000 per annum
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
Duration Of Program:
- Research master’s degree: 12 months
- Structured research master’s degree: 24 months
- Traditional doctoral degree: 36 months
- Structured doctoral degree: 48 months
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have a first class or upper second-class honours bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree
- have applied or applying to any Irish Institution
- have good academic grades
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: Government of Ireland