Applications are invited for the INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarships which is provided to Africans who are willing to study for a degree program at INSEAD.
This scholarship program is created to provide financial support for one or more African participants per year at INSEAD.
July 2021 Class::
- Applications Open: 6 December 2019
- Deadline: 23 December 2019
- Applications Open: 14 February 2020
- Deadline: 2 March 2020
December 2021 Class:
- Applications Open: 10 April 2020
- Deadline: 27 April 2020
- Applications Open: 5 June 2020
- Deadline: 22 June 2020
- Applications Open: 24 July 2020
- Deadline: 10 August 2020
Offered annually?: Yes
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africans
To be taken at (country): INSEAD Business School (With campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi)
Number Of Scholarships: Not Specified
Value Of Scholarship: Up to €20,000
Duration Of Scholarship: 10 to 12 months
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have aptitude for business and financial management
- be Africans
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to INSEAD
- have spent a substantial part of their lives and received part of their prior education in Africa.
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process
1).In 350-400 words state why you wish to undertake the INSEAD MBA and why you feel it is relevant to your particular educational needs. Furthermore, explain how you envisage contributing to the future development of your country after graduation and discuss why you should be selected as the Nelson Mandela scholar in your class.
2).In 200 words analyse what you consider to be the most significant issue relating to the society, politics, economics, or culture of your country or region today.
3).In 150-200 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances as well as a cash flow forecast for the year at INSEAD.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information