The Economic Hardship Scholarship is available to students who want to pursue a degree program at North American University, USA.
Why choose to study at the North American University? The North American University, while striving to provide an environment promoting global cultural competency, personal growth and responsible citizenship, is committed to teaching excellence and student-centeredness.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $17,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be in exceptional financial need.
- Applicants must re-apply every year to be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university-specific to the programme they wish to join.
- Applicants must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.
How to Apply: Applicants must apply for admission via the university application portal. Students will be selected based on their admission applications.