This scholarship is offered by the Edinburgh Legal Education Trust, which was formed in 1996 for the advancement of legal education. The Trustees wish to award a scholarship for study beginning in September 2022. This scholarship opportunity is awarded to students who are seeking to pursue a degree at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 9th May 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £10,926
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be accepted by the University of Edinburgh for the degree of LLM by Research.
- Applicants must hold an honours degree in law or an ordinary degree in law plus an honours degree in a different discipline.
- Applicants must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in law, or a social science subject or equivalent.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL-iBT – 100
- CAE/CPE – 185
- Trinity ISE – SE III with a pass in all four components
- PTE – 70