Application for the EduGrant Monthly Essay Competition is currently open to Nigerian secondary students. The scholars will be awarded in the following manner:
- FIRST PRIZE: N50,000
- SECOND PRIZE: N30,000
- THIRD PRIZE: N20,000
The availability of internet access in Nigeria has risen within the past few years and is still increasing.
Do you think this has had a positive or negative impact on students’ academic performance?
Application Deadline: March 18, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to N50,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be senior secondary school students residing in Nigeria.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must have a high school certificates.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, candidates must have to submit scanned handwritten or typed essays of 750 – 1000 words to [email protected]
- Students should submit a scanned copy of their school ID card or any other form of ID.
- Include the name of your school and class, full name and phone number at the end of your essay