The Amujae Initiative, the EJS Center’s flagship program, is currently accepting applications to join its 2021 cohort of Amujae Leaders. Encouraging women to apply to join the program, Madam Sirleaf said:
“[The Amujae Initiative] brings together African women who have started their leadership journey, who have committed themselves to doing more in public service, to ascend in their roles together with those women who have advanced and excelled in leadership.”
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The EJS Center seeks to support African women leaders who have demonstrated exceptional talent and service to reach the highest echelons of public leadership.
Eligibility: An Amujae Leader is a woman who:
- Is a citizen of and resides in any African country.
- Has proven leadership talent, having excelled in her chosen field and distinguished herself as someone who can deliver transformative impact.
- If not already involved in public service, has the vision and proven commitment to become an exceptional public leader.
- Has demonstrated a commitment towards the upliftment/ empowerment of other women.
- Is patriotic, demonstrating commitment and service to their home country/countries.
Visit The Official Website For More Information