Are you an African looking at pursuing a degree program in Italy? The Luiss University – Italy is offering the Eni-sub Saharan Africa Scholarship to high achieving applicants who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This university aims to develop student’s cognitive and soft skills, to learn from experience, and to know their mission and vision for the future.
Luiss University will provide all the following benefits:
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees
- Board and lodging for one academic year
- Round 2nd: 14 February 2020 (CLOSED)
- Round 3rd: 4 June 2020.
Eligible Countries: Applications from Angola, Mozambico, Ghana, Congo, Ivory Coast, Nigeria are acceptable
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value of Award: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must hold at least 12 years of primary and higher education
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information