Application are currently invited for the Equity Scholarships which will be awarded to Outstanding applicants who needs help in securing a scholarship opportunity and also interested in pursuing a degree program at Universities Admissions Centre – Australia.
Equity Scholarships are awarded to students from low socio-economic backgrounds, particularly those who receive Centrelink income support payments such as ABSTUDY, Austudy, Youth Allowance, Newstart Allowance, Disability Support Pension, Parenting Payment (Single) or the Carer Payment.
There are two types of Equity Scholarships:
- Institution Equity Scholarships: these are funded by individual institutions and their value, eligibility criteria and duration differ between institutions.
- Indigenous Student Success Program: these are funded by the Australian Government and are not covered on this website.
- 24 December 2019
- 11 January 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
Number Of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To apply for Equity Scholarships, you must be enrolled at a participating institution, or applying for admission:
- through UAC for undergraduate or postgraduate study – there are only a very limited number of equity scholarships open to international applicants, or
- directly to an institution, or
- through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) or the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC).
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information