The European Commission is offering the Erasmus+ Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) undertaken by a n association of 3 universities in Europe.
The programme promotes a non-techno-deterministic, social and ethical reflection on digital communication for future leaders of the field.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
- Programme Countries are member states of the European Union (EU): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the following Non-EU programme countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
- Partner countries are all the other countries that are not Programme Countries.
To Be Taken At (Country): The “DCLead: Digital Communication Leadership” is carried out as a EMJMD Programme coordinated by the Paris-Lodron-Universität Salzburg, Department of Communication Studies together with the Aalborg University (AAU), Denmark and the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium.
Number Of Awards: 12-15
Value Of Award: Partner Countries E+ Scholarship grantees receive a stipend of 1.000 EUR per month for the maximum duration of the 24 month, 1.000 or 3.000 EUR for travel costs depending on the distance of the home country to the coordinating university (University of Salzburg), and 1.000 EUR for installation costs. The grant also covers the participation costs.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
- very good/outstanding study results (= academic excellence) in the relevant study areas
- academic potential
- level of language skills
- work experience and professional qualifications (if applicable)
- results of interviews (if applicable)
How To Apply: Click here to apply
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Providers: European Commission