The Erasmus Mundus EMLex Scholarships is now available and will be awarded to International students who wants to pursue a degree program abroad.
This is a a joint summer semester abroad for all students in cooperation with many universities and institutions.
Applications Deadline: The application deadline for an EMJMD scholarship in the 2019/20 intake expires on March 1, 2019. The application deadline for EMJMD students of the 2019/20 intake on a self-financing basis expires on 15 April 2019.
Eligible Countries: International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have a Higher Educational Institution (HEI) degree in the area of
- (Computational/Applied) Linguistics
- (Foreign) Languages
- Book Studies / Library and Information Science
- or other relevant disciplines, subject to the consent of and the approval by the Consortium’s admission committee.
How To Apply:
- Fill out the application form on the computer and sign it by hand.
- Send the application form together with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Pay attention to the following requirements:
- All documents have to be in PDF format.
- The file should not exceed 4 MB (if so you might have to zip the files).
- The documents have to be in the following order:
(1) application form
(2) motivation letter (2 pages max., in English or German). In the letter you should respond to the following aspects:
(a) Explain the reasons why you wish to study the EMLex Master Programme, express your expectations and your own contribution. In addition, you should state what you plan to do with the EMLex master degree.
(b) Report your experiences with scientific or practical lexicography that you have already made and why you have an interest in lexicography.
(c) Explain your choice of the preferred home university (while your preferences will be taken into account as far as possible, the final assignment will be made to best fit your study needs).
(d) Answer the following question: Which lexicographic project would you like to realize in your home country if you had the chance to do so?
(3) certificate of HEI degree
(4) a transcript of academic records
(5) language certificates
(6) a copy of your identity document
Visit The Official Website For More Information