In September 2021, Staffordshire University – UK will be providing an automatic scholarship of up to £5000 per year of study to EU students who now require a Student visa to study in the UK.
This scholarship applies at the start of your studies at the University and will be deducted from tuition fees. As long as you complete within the expected time frame, the scholarship will be applied for each year of your studies.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Up to £5000 per year
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree in any subject area excluding Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, top-up and blended and distance learning courses.
- Applicants must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at Staffordshire University (Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, and London campuses only). This excludes Undergraduate Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, Top-up, Blended, and Distance Learning courses
- Applicants must be living in an EU country, and require a Student Visa to study in the UK.
- Applicants have to check the English language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be a national of an EU country as specified in the current government list: https://www.gov.uk/eu-eea (to exclude EEA countries)
- Applicants must be classed as an ‘Overseas’ fee payer under the new fee status regulations as part of the Withdrawal Agreement
How to Apply: International applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is required.