The Bond University is offering the Excellence Scholarships to Individuals who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution
The grantee will be awarded an AUD$10,000 tuition fee studentship. It will be paid in two $5,000 installments over the first two semesters.
- Applications close on 5 July, 2019 for students commencing in September 2019 semester.
- Applications close on 18 October, 2019 for students commencing in January 2020 semester.
- Applications close on 24 January, 2020 for students commencing in May 2020 semester.
Eligible Countries: Pakistan
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarship: AUD$10,000
- Applicant must have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability.
- Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Pakistan Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
Visit The Official Website For More Information