Concordia University is awarding 35 scholarships to high-achieving students from around the world who are interested in applying for the Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
Their scholarship program is one of the most generous in the country. It rewards not only your pre-university academic achievements, but also your achievements every term of full-time study at University.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: 35
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have 95 and 100% ($5,000) or between 90 and 94.9% ($4,000). Applicants must be enrolled full time, for the first time, in an undergraduate program at the Faculty of Engineering.
- Applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants may still be required to write a placement exam and complete English as a second language (ESL) courses. In all cases, they reserve the right to require a proficiency test if they consider it necessary.
How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. No application is required for this scholarship.