The FEBE International Scholarships was established in 2007 to encourage international students to study an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus.
To support undergraduate program, the university provides a payment of AUD$5,000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of $AUD2500 each semester.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: $20,000
Number Of Awards: 100
Eligible Field Of Studies: Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
Eligibility: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle at the commencement of their undergraduate degree program.
- Be enrolling or enrolled in an undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle.
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any UON Australian campus.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student.
How To Apply: Scholarships will be awarded automatically to students upon application to study an eligible Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment undergraduate degree program at the University of Newcastle. For more information visit http://www.newcastle.edu.au/international/study-with-us/how-to-apply
Scholarship offers will be made on the basis of academic merit:
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with `A’ Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry.
Visit The Official Website For More Information