The FedSuccess Hardship Grants is created to support students experiencing significant financial hardship which is impacting their program participation and progression.
This exciting opportunity is open to all international and domestic, continuing, new, and commencing students who wish to pursue any certificate, diploma, bachelor, master or PhD programme at the Federation. The applicants must face significant financial hardships to be considered for this grant. The award is valued at $1,000.
Application Deadline: 20th December 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate, or PhD
Value of Award: $1,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be currently active and enrolled in a program with Federation University Australia.
- Applicants must be experiencing significant financial hardship that is, or has the potential, to impact program participation and progression.
- Applicants must be able to provide, via upload, evidence to support financial hardship and circumstances.
- Applicants must have not received a FedSuccess Hardship Support Grant in the current application year.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 106
- PTE – 73
- CAE – 19
How to Apply: You can apply to Federation University via its official portal or via the VTAC portal. Interested candidates must book an appointment with the grant officer to discuss the application procedure.