The Monash University – Australia is offering the Financial Mathematics Scholarships to international students who are seeking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This program is created to help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. We’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: Full tuition fee paid
Number of Awards: Two grants are available
Eligible Field Of Study: Masters of Financial Mathematics degree course
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must hold an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
- Applicants must have to demonstrate the English language ability taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
How To Apply:
- No application is required.
- You will be automatically assessed based on your academic record when you submit a course application
- For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Visit The Official Website For More Information