The Full Bright Joint Supervision Scholarship Program is awarded to Moroccans who are willing to undergo a degree program at any USA Institutions.
The Joint Supervision Program and Joint Supervision students is carried out by AMIDEAST in Washington, DC.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2018
Eligible Countries: Morocco
Value Of Scholarships:
1) A monthly stipend for a total of 12 months while at the American university, divided into two periods if appropriate. The Joint Supervision grant covers one or two round-trips between Morocco and the American host university;
2) Reasonable charges at the American host university, subject to MACECE’s and the U.S. co-supervisor’s approval;
3) An allowance of up to $1000 for the purchase of books and materials;
4) An allowance of up to $1000 for the purchase or rental of necessary academic equipment;
5) Medical insurance covering the grantee’s period(s) of stay in the U.S.
6) MACECE also provides a round-trip ticket and per diem for the American co-supervisor to attend the PhD thesis defense of the Moroccan student and to spend up to one week in Morocco connecting with Moroccan colleagues and universities.
- Applications without commitments and authorization from both Moroccan and American professors will not be considered.
- Applications must include an evaluation of the applicant’s dissertation proposal by both the Moroccan directeur de thèse and the American co-supervisor.
- Candidates must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 477 for the paper-based test or an internet-based test (IBT) minimum score of 53. Candidates in the humanities must have a minimum 500 / 61. Applicants who hold a B.A. in English Studies are exempt from this requirement.
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application
Visit The Official Webpage For More Information