The Sirindhorn International Institute Of Technology (SIIT) Thailand is currently calling for applications from Excellent students who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
SIIT is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand. One of Thailand’s research universities, it offers science, technology and engineering education, as well as related management programs.
Applications Deadline: October 31, 2018
Eligible Countries: Maldives
Eligible Field Of Study:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Information Technology
- Engineering Management
- Management Technology
Value Of Scholarships:
- Full or half tuition and educational support fees
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
- Applicants must be Citizens of Maldives
- Applicants must Earn a high school diploma that complies with the curriculum of the Ministry of Education (Thailand) or its equivalent from other countries (grade 12 or equivalent)
- Applicants must Have a good behavior and a clean record with no offences against student discipline.
- Applicants must Have not been granted other SIIT Continuing Scholarships.
How To Apply:
- Click Here To Begin Application Process
- Select admission type: “Excellent Foreign Students: EFS (U)”
Visit The Official Website For More Information