The Faculty of Architecture and Faculty of Planning invites applications from Individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at CEPT University – India.
This scholarship program is created to train scholars towards advanced research and training. Creating an opportunity for the students to rigorously explore and develop in-depth knowledge in a subject of their interest and thereby enabling them to make original contribution in their field of research.
Applications Deadline: Admission timeline: Monsoon/July 2019 intake;
- Last date for receiving complete application form with reference letters: March 31, 2019
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: 8-Apr-2019
- Personal interviews: 22-Apr-2019
- Announcement of admitted candidates: 29-Apr-2019
- Monsoon semester 2019 begins: 15-Jul-2019
Eligible Countries: India
- A professional masters (or equivalent) degree in Architecture, Architectural Design, Conservation, History & Theory, or Landscape Architecture is required.
- Master’s degree in social sciences (sociology, anthropology, economics, environmental studies, history), art history or civil engineering, is also acceptable. In such cases, an applicant may be advised to undergo a one-year bridge course. Please note that students from non-architecture background will get the PhD degree in ‘Built Environment Studies’.
How To Apply: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information