The University of Leeds is granting a Business School Economics Division Scholarship to high achieving students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The programme will provide the following study expenses:
- The award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- A maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,285 in Session 2020/21).
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: Full tuition fees plus a maintenance grant
Number of Awards: 1
- Applicants should ideally have a first-class or at least a good upper second-class undergraduate degree. Also, they should hold a British Masters degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent), and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- Applicants must have an IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course to be valid.
How to Apply: To apply for this application, you should follow these steps;
- Stage 1 – first of all, apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form. You will be expected to meet our eligibility criteria for PhD candidates, including the English language requirements if your first language is not English once you have received your student ID number (a nine-digit number) move onto stage 2.
- Stage 2 – apply for the Leeds University Business School Economics Division studentship by working your way through the application form found here.