Applications are currently invited for the Full-tuition International Excellence Awards which will be awarded to exceptional students who are passionate about studying a degree program at University of Kansas – USA.
The University of Kansas provides a full tuition waiver valued at $100,000+ ($25,000+/year) to the selected number of students for undergraduate study.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Award: Full tuition waiver
Number of Awards: Limited
- Applicants must be an international student intending to pursue a degree in the US
- First-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.5-4.0 GPA.
- Applicants must also be in F or J visa status to be considered.
- Applicants must make sure they know what English proficiency required to take admission at the university.
How to Apply: International applicants must apply for admission to study at the University of Kansas. If you are a US citizen or permanent resident, you should apply through the KU Office of Admissions.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU
- Your field of study and specialized interests within it
- The ways you intend to use what you learn at KU when you return to your home country
- A topic of your choice (you may submit an essay you used for another application)
- Two letters of recommendation
Visit The Official Website For More Information