The Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, China is offering the Philanthropy Scholarship Program to International students who are looking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program aims to promote their career in philanthropy and thus to make a significant contribution to public welfare.
Application Deadline: 31st August 2018
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship provides full tuition fees award to the students.
- Applicants should work in an influential Non-Profit Organization (NPO), including government-approved organizations for philanthropy, cultural exchange, public welfare,
- Applicants should have the commitment to be devoted in philanthropic ventures or organizations for public welfare such as NPOs.
- Applicants should have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must be International students
How To Apply:
- Online application form with uploaded supporting documents
- An essay (of approximately 100 words) outlining your contribution to social responsibility and public welfare or your plan for such an undertaking in the future
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information