The School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is offering scholarship opportunities to interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2018.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Hong Kong
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Successful applicants will be provided with a full tuition waiver scholarship for their chosen MSc degree to start in September 2018.
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Master of Science (MSc) in International Hospitality Management;
- MSc in International Tourism and Convention Management; or
- MSc in International Wine Management
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- have completed their Undergraduate studies
- have applied or applying to SHTM
- have good academic records
How To Apply:
- For enquiries, please contact Dr. Kam Hung ([email protected]) or Dr. Markus Schuckert ([email protected]).
- For more details, please visit: www.polyu.edu.hk/htm.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Award Providers: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University