The Beloit College, a private liberal arts college in Beloit, Wisconsin is awarding the Full Tuition Scholarships to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the College.
Founded in 1846, Beloit is the oldest continuously operated college in Wisconsin and was founded while the state of Wisconsin was still a territory.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Beloit College, USA
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: Beloit offers a limited number of full-tuition scholarships each year to international students. Although these scholarships cover full-tuition, it is important to keep in mind that the extra cost of a room, board, fees, books, personal expenses, and travel are not included. We estimate that a student must have resources of at least $11,000 per year to cover the expenses not included in the full-tuition scholarship.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying to Beloit College
- be proficient in English Language
- have good academic records from Previous educational programs
How To Apply: Interested applicants can apply to Beloit in a variety of ways:
- The Common Application (if you’ve already completed your application in the Common App, you can add Beloit with one click here)
- Beloit Application
- Universal College Application
- Coalition for Access, Affordability, and Success Application
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.